Performance Marketing Today
The Emergence of Permission-Based Communities
One-to-one digital communication is rapidly becoming the dominant approach to building brands and increasing sales in the 21st century.
Accordingly, Lealta has developed a digital loyalty platform that tracks member purchases and actions. This allows members to transact, earn BondDollars across hundreds of partner sites, and redeem rewards in U.S. Savings Bonds or cash.
There are several concrete benefits of using this system:
- Becoming a member requires a double opt-in process, thereby creating a "permission-based" private community that is receptive to emails, on-site ads, surveys, etc.
- The customer data we generate provides our partners with the consumer-specific information required to develop targeted marketing materials.
- Our partners are able to provide the most relevant offers to their customers through multiple digital channels at just the right times.
- All customer actions -- from purchases, surveys, emails, mobile activities, web browsing, social and community behavior, reward redemptions, and certified product reviews - is evaluated by algorithms to create accurate profiles.
- Affiliate partners therefore benefit from more relevant and targeted marketing. This helps reduce marketing costs while increasing sales that maximizes the return on your marketing investment.