Social Media Coordinator
Lealta Media is an innovative and fast-paced online ecommerce company that is rapidly expanding to meet demand. We are looking to develop our Sunnyvale team with the hire of a smart, web-savvy social media coordinator, who is able to develop power user experience with the product. This person will be working to promote our flagship products, BondRewards and K12Rewards. Working under the leadership and direction of our marketing department this person will have the opportunity to operate and sustain multiple projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or social media management experience
- Demonstrated presentation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve for tactical issues as well as proven strategic thinking.
- Flexible, web savvy, and capable to quickly learn and operate multiple online programs.
- Work independently with little guidance but is still a team player and willing to jump-in when needed.
- Able to write with a strong and engaging voice and develop power user level product expertise.
- Developing and implementing innovative social marketing strategies that align with our business objectives.
- Coordinate social strategies with product and marketing teams.
- Research and coordinate blogger/online media outreach.
- Maintain social media presence on a daily basis in an engaging manner.
- Leads creation and upkeep of interactive social media and content offerings, such as tabs and social canvases.
- Works with marketing team to create business goals/objectives and helps lead marketing strategies to meet goals.
- Own the acquisition of fans and followers on different social channels through paid and organic programs.
- Create, track, and report success metrics.
- Contract position
How to Apply
Send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.